This is something I have to give credit for to NPB Tracker as The writer there also has a to-do-list on his page. So I will try and set up a list here of things I intend to write about in the future. Might take some time though since I never know when I will get the “inspiration” to write about certain things. Mainly it’s meant as a reminder to myself because I tend to forget about certain subjects I wanted to write about.
- The hardcore shows at the BüZe Ehrenfeld in the 1990s Done
- Something about the infamous Hammerhead B.T. unfortunately already split up, but considered by most as Germany’s most dangerous punk band back then. Done
- A report about a visit to Koushien Stadium (甲子園), but that will obviously have to wait until I make it over to Japan.
- A report about a visit to a game by Cologne’s baseball team, the Cologne Cardinals.
- Something about Bad Religion.
- Some thoughts about fanzines past, present and future.
- A piece about the great Rhenania, a squat like place at the banks over the river Rhine where I used to see a lot of bands in the early 1990s.
- Something about Yage, a great band from Cologne who unfortunately split up some time ago.